Your dream job could be here! Check out these amazing jobs available this February. Apply now and land yourself an amazing job.
A guest hosue in Sandton is looking for an ambitious and well-spoken Guesthouse Manager.
- Must reside on the premises.
- Ability to speak both English and Afrikaans
- Computer Literacy Skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
- Must have own car
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role (negotiable)
- Starting Date 1 March 2022
- Manage guesthouse staff (2 reporter's) – Groundskeeper and housekeeper
- Office administration management
- Manage bookings on Nightsbridge System
- Manage guest accounts and ensure prompt payments
- Guest Check-in and Check-out
- Guest room inspection before Check-in
- Prepare guest breakfast on request
- Liaise with caterers ensuring breakfast stock is kept up to date
- Manage and purchase guest house breakfast supplies, cleaning supplies and office equipment
- Manage petty cash
- Responsible for stock control of Wine Cellar
- Maintain grounds in event that groundskeeper takes leave
- Responsible for the well being of 6 dogs (4 Maltese poodles and 2 Great Danes) when the owner is away on business.
- Increasing guest house occupancy through active multi-platform marketing
- Arranging and hosting private events at the Guesthouse
- Liaise with accounts to ensure prompt booking platform payments
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.