This is a 1-day training delivered to your team on-site at your establishment. The learner must be able to maintain a clean linen supply, safely, securely and hygienically, and understand the importance of this for the organisation and the customer. Suitable for hotels, resorts, lodges, villas, B&Bs and guest houses.
On completion, the learner will be able to:
- Keep receiving areas clean and tidy
- Receive and check deliveries of linen supplies.
- Accurately complete delivery documentation.
- Safely transport clean linen to the storage area.
- Carry out strict quality control procedures so that linen meets presentation requirements.
- Keep receiving areas secured from unauthorised access.
- Store linen supplies under correct conditions.
- Follow correct stock rotation procedures.
- Issue correct type and quality of linen.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of items received, stored and issued.
- Keep storage areas clean, tidy and free from rubbish.
- Secure linen stores from unauthorised access.
- Report signs of pest infestation immediately
This course is suitable for
- Laundry attendants
- Linen attendants
- Floor supervisors
- Assistant housekeepers
- Executive housekeepers
This short course is designed for new and existing hotels, lodges, resorts, guest houses, hospitals, universities and other hospitality businesses.
Duration for this course is 1 day for existing staff, however, we need more time for new staff that do not have the experience. Minimum number required for on-site training is 8 staff. Contact us now for a quote.
This course is designed to help the housekeeping team understand the importance of maintaining a clean linen supply.
Here are the topics covered in this course:
- Organising the linen cycle
- Receiving linen
- Transporting of clean linen to storage area
- Quality control
- Keeping receiving areas clean and tidy
- Storage conditions
- Securing receiving and storage areas
- Stock rotation
- Issuing the correct type, quantity and quality of linen
- Maintaining complete and accurate records
- Reporting signs of pest infestation
If you have 8 or more staff, we will come to your establishment and provide the training on-site / in-house. Contact us now for a reasonable quote by filling in the form below.