This is a 1-day training delivered to your front office team on-site at your establishment. This course is designed to help managers maintain effective working relationships among other staff members. This course is suitable for all managers.
On completion, the learner will be able to:
- State company procedure for resolving conflict within the department/organization.
- Explain the importance of having an effective communication system within the department/organization.
- Define your area of responsibility and work priorities.
- Explain the reporting levels and lines of authority within the department.
- Describe the interrelationship between good working relationships and productivity.
- Treat other staff members (including colleagues in their department and colleagues from other departments) politely and helpfully and explain why this is important.
- Given a range of conflict situations decide which procedures to follow and give reasons for this decision.
- Demonstrate the communication system (verbal and written) between departments and explain why it is important to ensure it is maintained.
- Given a range of difficulties that affect one’s ability to meet own responsibilities, seek help from the appropriate person and take corrective action.
- Given a specific workload, prioritize work and give reasons why this order is selected.
- Given an entirely different field (e.g. banking, retail, or tourism), describe how performances would be adapted.
- Develop a strategy for improving communication within the department and with other departments.
This course is suitable for:
- Front Office Managers
- Restaurant Managers
- Food & Beverage Managers
- Banqueting Managers
- Housekeeping Managers
- Lodge Managers
- Room Division Managers
- Events Managers
- All those in management positions in any company
This short course is designed for all industries.
Duration for this course is 1 day for existing staff, however, we need more time for new staff that does not have the experience. The minimum number required for on-site training is 8 staff. Contact us now for a quote.
This course is designed to equip all managers with the skill to deal with a team and be able to create a harmonious environment among staff members in the corporate environment.
Here are the topics covered in this course:
- Dealing with other staff members
- What are the channels of communication?
- Improving internal communication
- Communication with your supervisor
- Organizational charts
- Dealing with staff in a polite and friendly manner
- Dealing with individual characters
- Effective communication with staff
- Welcoming new staff
- Dealing with conflict situations
- Causes of conflict
- Conflict management styles
- Conflict management tools
- The outcomes of conflict
- Conflict resolution
- Methods of conflict resolution
- Prioritizing work
- Dealing with obstructions and interruptions
- Dealing with difficulties
If you have 8 or more staff, we will come to your establishment and provide the training on-site/in-house. Contact us now for a reasonable quote by filling in the form below.