This is a 1-day training delivered to your front office team on-site at your establishment. This course is designed to help managers monitor customer satisfaction in all guest areas including rooms division, front office, and food & beverage. This course is suitable for all managers.
On completion, the learner will be able to:
- Describe ways to obtain customer feedback.
- Explain the importance of interpersonal skills and the reasons for cultural considerations when interacting with customers.
- Describe the methods used to monitor staff-customer relations.
- Describe products and services provided by the organization and explain the importance of promoting them.
- Explain the importance of evaluating/dealing with complaints by using effective negotiating and communication skills, and describe alternative ways to resolve complaints.
- Given complaints about products and services, explain the importance of understanding company standards and identify the person responsible for resolving complaints.
- Describe ways of establishing rapport with customers and maintaining a professional relationship.
- Identify customer requirements and decide how best to deal with the request.
- Given a range of products and services, decide how best to promote the features and benefits, taking resources, the type of customer, and environment into account.
- Given a range of complaints, describe ways to rectify the complaints and explain reasons why these particular solutions have been chosen. (range of complaints related to products, services, environment, personnel).
- Suggest possible ways to improve the procedure for handling customer complaints and give reasons for each suggestion.
- Suggest ways of increasing customer satisfaction.
This course is suitable for:
- Front Office managers
- Restaurant managers
- Food & Beverage managers
- Banqueting managers
- Housekeeping managers
- Lodge managers
- Room division managers
- Events managers
- Outlet managers
This short course is designed for all managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, whether in a hotel, lodge, resort, or restaurant.
Duration for this course is 1 day for existing staff, however, we need more time for new staff that does not have the experience. The minimum number required for on-site training is 8 staff. Contact us now for a quote.
This course is designed for new and old managers within the tourism and hospitality sector to equip them with the skill to monitor customer satisfaction.
Here are the topics covered in this course:
- Customer satisfaction and communication
- Cultural consideration
- Interpersonal skills
- Building a rapport and relationship with customers
- Establishing a professional rapport and relationship with colleagues and internal customers (suppliers)
- Supporting subordinates
- Customer feedback
- Effective survey techniques
- Customer requirements
- Providing information
- Travel information
- Guest services
- Information, policy, and practice
- Referring requests outside your area of authority
- Following up requests
- Problems with meeting requirements
- Common complaints and appropriate action
- Evaluating/ dealing with complaints
- Dealing with customer complaints effectively
- Identifying the nature of the complaint or incident
- Reassuring the guest
- Tools for effective negotiation and communication
- The HEAT approach
- Customer complaints procedure
- Product and service complaints
- Environment complaints
- Personal complaints
- Written complaints
- Documenting complaints and giving feedback
- Efficient work practices
- Promoting products and services
If you have 8 or more staff, we will come to your establishment and provide the training on-site/in-house. Contact us now for a reasonable quote by filling in the form below.